Thursday, December 31, 2009

in a couple of weeks..... marks my three years of being with my love one... And with this I don't feel the need to celebrate myself so much, but appreciate..... the guy who helped me be where I am.....he is sooooo so special... Having him who puts my safety, my contentment and evolution at the forefront is both humbling and gratifying...

And on this day I don't want anything else, as you have given me the best gift anyone could ever asked for; that is to be showered with unconditional love which allows me to be just like you and to receive the never ending support for me to be whoever I am destined to be....

Everything that is good about me is because of you, and all of my knowledge and wisdom blossomed from you....Although thank you will never be enough, as long as I am well enough to say it, I will never stop...thank you my dear...i love you...since i first met you...until today..and forever...

0 comments:

Post a Comment